Saturday, June 14, 2008

Why I Decided To Fire My Boss

Writen by Frankie Torres

Many people have been working for a person who yells at them, points at them and tries to make you feel you are worth nothing compared to him; he's called a "boss". What a joke! What bosses don't realize is that they are less compared to his employees! Why? - you ask. Well they actually have more responsibility and a reputation to take care of.

Employees may hang out freely, drink a lot of alcohol until getting drunk, smoking to death, and more. But your boss can't do that; he needs to take care of his reputation so he doesn't become the topic of the day.

Anyway, bosses still want to make you feel that you need them and that without them you'd be a bum. I used to work like this but it was getting me sick. I wanted to spit on my boss's face and send him to... well you know where I mean.

So, after getting sick and exhausted with that unhappy life, I decided to look for alternatives. I started looking at newspapers, magazines, internet, books, and at many more resources. One day, I found on the newspaper "Your Dream Job", which got me deeply interested so I started reading. To summarize the whole thing, it talked about internet marketing and how much it had been growing over the years.

Without losing time, I turned on my computer and started looking for internet marketing on the internet. I found a lot of search results. I started joining every program I found. I went through a lot of them but I noticed they were worth little to nothing. After 6 months I had only made like $100. I got dissapointed with all this stuff and I quit.

I continued with my day job, still holding myself back from fighting my boss to death. How I hated that job! After 1 month or so, I decided to give internet marketing a last shot. This time I got the goodies. I learned how to work with adsense, adwords, affiliate networks and so on.

The first month I earned $400+. It's a good start! - I said to myself. So I decided to continue enhancing the techniques I had learned, and adding some more ideas to make even more money the next month.

The next month I made $1512.20 from affiliate networks alone! And $177.35 from Adsense! My dream always was about making money from my own home, without someone to tell me what to do or when to do it. So I was actually making my dream come true. So, after months I was able to quit my day job and started working from my own home.

To kill your curiosity, I told my boss how I felt all those years and I pulled out off my soul all that darkness I had about him. You can imagine the look on his face; yeah, he looked so funny I had to laugh at him.

I am Frankie and I want you to do the same to your boss. FIRE HIM!

To learn more about what I did to fire my boss, go to Money Trigger

Thanks for reading!

No comments: